Why is it called Astral Projection?
- Projection: Because it consists on taking out an inner double or Soul, a body exactly like the physical body, but of molecular nature.
- And Astral because with it we can travel to all the stars.
This always happens unconsciously every time we fall asleep: We get into the molecular world or the dreams region. The only difference is to do it consciously instead of asleep. Meaning, to enter to the fifth dimension on a conscious and voluntary way.
How is this practice done?
There are many ways to perform the astral projection, we will enumerate a few:
- By Concentration
- By Imagination
- Sleep Vigil
- Practicing the Ongoing Death
- By chanting mantras
In any case what is really important is to want to do it, and then dare to do it. “Where there is a will there is a way”.
For Mantralization practice we recommend the following steps:
- Do Belilin conjuration and the Magic Circle.
- Ask for assistance to the particular Father and Divine Mother, and establish an objective.
- Relax the physical body, the emotions and mind.
- Pronounce one of the following mantras:
- FFAAAAA RRAAAAA OOOOONNNNN (PHARAOH)
- LAAAAAA RRRAAAAAA SSSSSSS.
- Check periodically if you are astral projecting, by standing up and jumpingand see if you float, or pulling a finger and see if it stretches.
Astral projection symptoms:
- You can feel your body inflates.
- You can feel that you float.
- You can feel that your body swings softly.
- You can feel your legs and arms rise and float.
- You can feel an electric current sensation.
- You can feel that you turn at a great speed.
- You can feel a noise next to your ears.
- You can appear consciously into a dream.
The Secret is to practice with a lot of patience until accomplishing it.
Remember: “Where there is a will there is a way”.